Table of contents
- Best Six Sigma Certification Courses
- What is Six Sigma?
- Lean Six Sigma Belts
- Top 5 Six Sigma Courses
Best Six Sigma Certification Courses
This article provides the best Six SigmaSix Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... training programs. Six Sigma is a method to maximize production efficiency and effectiveness. It’s used by many companies around the globe that want to obtain the benefits of improving profits and decreasing defectsMuda (無駄, on'yomi reading) is a ... Learn More... by offering jobs and great salaries to professionals with a Six Sigma Certification. Six Sigma is a processThere are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... that defines, measures, analyzes, improves, and controls.
They offer high-quality education and flexible courses. They also have a great track record for customer service and helping students to pass certification exams.
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a method to maximize production efficiency and effectiveness. It’s used by many companies around the globe that want to improve profits and decrease defects. Six Sigma is based on the following steps: Define (measure, analyze, improve, and control, or DMAICDMAIC is an abbreviation of the five improvement steps it co... Learn More...).
The best certification providers provide quality education and flexible courses. They also have a great track record for customer service and helping students pass certification exams.
There are many factors that go into determining the best six-sigma certification company. These factors include:
- Your budget.
- The training timeframe.
- Six Sigma certification is your reason.
- Your plans for after you get your certification.
- Your current levelStatistics level A statistics level is the value of input in... Learn More... of education (No degree or Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or other).
- You plan to work in the organizations that you choose.
Lean Six Sigma Belts
The Six Sigma Belts are responsible for the project in a specific order. They also have to know how many of these belts they have.
- Six Sigma White Belt, the most basic certification, is it. They work with local teams to assist with projects but are not directly involved.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt holders support project teams with problem-solving tasks.
- Six Sigma Green BeltThe Six Sigma Green Belt is a certificate that professionals... Learn More... holders are skilled in advanced analysis and can solve quality problems. They assist black belts in data collection and analysis.
- Six Sigma Black Belts can be described as experts and agents for change. They offer training and help lead projects.
- Six Sigma Master Black BeltThe utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More..., the highest rank, is the most prestigious. They are responsible for creating strategy and key metrics, acting as consultants, and coaching black and green belts.
According to Salary.com, the averageA synonym for “mean”: the sum of a set of values divided... Learn More... salaries from a job with a Six Sigma Green BeltThe Six Sigma Green Belt is a certificate that professionals... Learn More... certification is $110,800 in the United States.
How Do I Get My Six Sigma Certification?
To get your Six Sigma certification you must enroll in a certification course and pass an exam. Sometimes employers offer certification directly through their own organization. Otherwise, you can enroll in a course offered by universities, colleges, or certification companies.
While taking your course you will learn about Six Sigma and how to apply it in the real world. Most courses also require a Six Sigma project to demonstrate proficiency before you take your certification exam.
After passing your exam you’ll earn a Six Sigma Belt Certification that will provide a long list of benefits for both companies and professionals. These operate a lot like karate belts as you must pass the first Belt to advance to the next one. Most companies offer a Yellow, Green, Black, and Master Black BeltSix Sigma Black Belt A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt can be... Learn More....
Best Six Sigma Training Programs
We’ve done all the work and created a list of the best Six Sigma training programs. Check out the list below.
1. Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc.
Onsite Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Private onsite, virtual (or a hybrid of both) training
- The training is focused on your opportunities
- We use your opportunities in class (vs. generic examples)
- Get the experience of a Master Black Belt as a mentor
- Train up to 20 employees for one fixed cost
- Courses are full of interactive games and simulations
- We can customize the training to meet your company’s needs
Virtual Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Live Instructor-Led Training
- 15+ Years Experience as Master Black Belt Instructor
- Small Virtual Class Size (Less than 10)
- Attend the Live Virtual Class from Anywhere
- Same Quality as Traditional In-Person Courses
- The instructor will keep you excited and engaged
Accredited Training Organization with the IASSC
Certified as an Accredited Training Organization with the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
“The IASSC Accredited Training Organization (ATO) designation validates that Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has demonstrated adequate management systems, courseware with a high degree of correlationCorrelation is a statistical measure that describes the stre... Learn More... to the subject matter contained in the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge, delivery schema consistent with such content and highly qualified instructors.”
- Training to obtain Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Training to obtain Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Training to obtain Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
2. Define and Measure [edX]
This course will provide an overview of Six Sigma and the DMAIC process improvements cycle. This course also focuses on the Define & Measure phases. These include basic statistics to understand sampling plans and calculate process capabilityProcess capability is a statistical measure that measures th... Learn More....
Students will gain a basic understanding of setting project goals, calculating the process yield, and identifying key-to-quality parameters. Interactive exercises are used to help students integrate theoretical knowledge into a practical approach.
Students will learn to map a process, use statistical tools to determine the current performance, and calculate process capabilities.
3. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, BKO Accredited
Students who want to learn tools such as FMEA (Failure ModeA failure mode is the manner in which a process could potent... Learn More... and EffectIt's the change in the average value of the output caused by... Learn More... Analysis), Theory of Constraints and Kano Analysis Design of ExperimentsIn the context of Design of Experiments (DOE), center point... Learn More..., Kano Analysis and Design of Experiments, Quality Function Development (QFD), and many more will love this course.
Students will also learn how to use Lean Six SigmaSix Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... tools such as Multiple RegressionMultiple Regression Multiple regression is an extension to t... Learn More..., NPV Analysis, and Confidence Intervals in Microsoft Excel.
4. Lean Six Sigma Foundations [Pluralsight]
This course will teach students the history, principles, and philosophy of Six Sigma, as well as the basic structure and purpose of Six Sigma’s practices. This course is ideal for students who are preparing for the LeanLEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... Six Sigma White and Yellow Belt certifications from CSSC.
This course will help you on your way to Black Belt certification.
Students will gain the knowledge necessary to begin working on Lean Six Sigma improvements. Students will learn the importance of quality control and the agileLean agile allows teams to identify and eliminate waste whil... Learn More... practices that are based on Scrum.
5. Six Sigma Yellow Belt Specialization [Coursera]
The Yellow Belt Specialization course will assist students in improving their Six Sigma knowledge. The course will teach students proven methods and tools for improving quality assurance within their company.
This course is a Yellow Belt specialization and is intended for those who are just starting to learn about Six Sigma and Lean Sigma. These skills will help students improve their business performance and quality control as part of the benefits of having a Six Sigma certification.
Are Six Sigma Certifications worth it?
A Six Sigma certification can look great on your resume and help you make more money as part of the benefits. The American Society for Quality published a study that showed Six Sigma-certified professionals make more money than other employees. It revealed that they earn average salaries of $16,411 annually for all Certification Belts and $26,123 more for Six Sigma Master Black Belts jobs.
What is the average time it takes to get Six Sigma certification?
Six Sigma certifications usually take six months to complete, taking into account classwork, project work, studying for the exam, and all the other steps. Some of the best Six Sigma certification and training program providers do not require students to complete projects.
Which is the best Six Sigma Training Program for you?
We can guide you to make the best decision! Leave a comment below.
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION
DEPLOYING LEAN SIX SIGMA?
THEN YOU NEED TO READ "WHY THEY FAIL"
The Author, Kevin Clay, Master Black Belt with over 20 year experience, will show you why 90% of Continuous Improvement Efforts (like Lean and Six Sigma) either Fail within 18 months.
He will show you how to quickly identify the failures and how to avoid them. If you want to build a sustainable continuous improvement culture in your organization, READ THIS BOOK!
Subscribe to our Newsletter, Download the FREE Sample and get a glimpse into the Powerful Book “WHY THEY FAIL”