LEAN Practitioners Trained
Million $ In Savings
Master Black Belt Mentors
We will mentor you …
We will help you before the course – Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of LEAN and earn your LEAN Certification in less than three months.
We will help you after the course – Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your LEAN Certification project.
LEAN Certification Requirements
- You must Complete a Project within 6 Months.
- The LEAN Certification Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
The LEAN Certification course includes:
- Overview of the LEAN Enterprise
- the Fusion of LEAN & Six Sigma
- The Eight Wastes of LEAN
- Value Stream Mapping (Current and Future State)
- How to Conduct a Workout (LEAN Vision Events (or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT Time and PITCH Applications
- Using Heijunka to Enable Flow
- Using OEE to Prevent the Six Big Losses
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. Traditional “Push”
- Kanban or Visual Signaling
- Quick Changeover or SMED
- Root Cause Analysis and Error Proofing (Poka Yoke)
- Standardized Work – The Foundation of Lean
- LEAN LEGO airplane simulation
- Pull versus Pull Simulation
- Implementing 5S Simulation
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete LEAN Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
Why we require a project?
- Certification proves you can successfully apply the tools and techniques to Continuous Improvement projects.
- At the end of the LEAN Certification Course, you have the knowledge but have not proved that you understand how to apply the tools and methodology of LEAN.
- By Successfully Completing the LEAN Certification Project, you will confirm understanding of how to apply the LEAN Tools in a “Real World” application.
- Experienced Process Improvement Leaders and Hiring Managers will quickly see the lack of Project Experience.
Having recently taken a Lean Six Sigma training with the Instructors at SSDSI as a part of our organizations deployment, I found that their personable style and in-depth knowledge / experiences proved to make the perfect blend, which kept me engaged throughout the four-day seminar. They also did a wonderful job of getting the dozen or so participants equally engaged, making it a highly interactive program. I’d gladly take a training session again with the SSDSI Instructors.