Lean Certification (Lean Change Agent) Programs
Master Black Belt Mentors
We are an Accredited Training Organization with the IASSC
“The IASSC Accredited Training Organization (ATO) designation validates Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has demonstrated adequate management systems, courseware with a high degree of correlation to the subject matter contained in the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge, delivery schema consistent with such content and highly qualified instructors.”
Lean Certification (Lean Change Agent)
The course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using a number of Lean Games and Simulations to learn the how to Reduce Waste (Complexity) in a Process and Increase the Capacity to do work without adding more employees. We will be playing with Dice, Legos and Airplanes to make the Lean Methodologies come to life. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Lean Change Agent Certification Project.
We will help you to complete your Lean Certification project
We will help you before the course- Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Lean and earn your Lean Change Agent Certification in less than three months.
We will help you after the course- Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Lean Change Agent Certification project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.
Lean Change Agent Certification Requirements:
- You must Complete a Lean Change Agent Certification Project within 6 Months.
- The Lean Change Agent Certification Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
The Lean Change Agent (Lean Green Belt) course includes:
- Overview of the Lean Enterprise
- Integrating Lean & Six Sigma
- Muda (or Waste) Elimination
- Value Stream Mapping (Current and Future State)
- How to Conduct a Workout (Lean Vision Events (or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT Time and PITCH Applications
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. Traditional “Push”
- Kanban or Visual Signaling
- Quick Changeover or SMED
- Root Cause Analysis and Error Proofing (Poka Yoke)
This course for those who want to be educated in the Lean Methodologies of Streamlining a Process to recover Time, Quality, and eventually Bottom Line Benefit
These tools are included to help you complete your project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Six Sigma “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Lean Change Agent Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
Lean Change Agent Certification is a process that confirms your mastery of the Lean Tools and Methodology.
- Certification proves you can successfully apply the tools and techniques to Continuous Improvement projects.
- At the end of the Lean Change Agent Course, you have the knowledge but have not proved that you understand how to apply the tools and methodology of Lean.
- By Successfully Completing the Lean Change Agent Project, you will confirm understanding of how to apply the Lean Tools in a “Real World” application.
- Experienced Process Improvement Leaders and Hiring Managers will quickly see the lack of Project Experience.