Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t...
“Kevin Clay and his team at Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. have been Canada Post’s Lean Six Sigma training partner since 2018. The partnership has been extremely successful! Canada Post has seen our program develop to another level. Kevin’s team of training coordinators provide us with instructors who would best fit our company (we’ve had the opportunity to audit live sessions, bios/resumes and review pre-recorded “auditions”). They ensure that their instructors well prepared to deliver the training (both in-person and live virtual courses).
Kevin and his team provide ongoing coaching support to our candidates after their Lean Six Sigma training. They go through each DMAIC tollgate approval with the belt candidates. Six Sigma Development has a effective and standardized DMAIC tollgate approval approach. The tollgates are given in a very timely manner and the tollgates sessions provides ample amount of feedback to our candidates.
I would recommend Kevin and his team to any organization that wants to succeed in their continuous imprrovement journey.”
Officer, Process Excellence at Canada Post, Canada Post
We Provide Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Onsite Training and Deployment!
SSDSI will come to your site to train for your choice of the LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Certification Levels. Lean Six Sigma Onsite training is more cost effective than open enrollment training when training larger groups of team members.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Onsite Training:
- The Lean Six Sigma Onsite Training is focused on Your Opportunities
- SSDSI uses your opportunities in class (vs. generic examples)
- You will get the experience of a seasoned Lean Six Sigma The utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More... who will help mentor you while completing your Lean Six Sigma Project
- You can train up to 20 employees for one fixed cost (this cost includes courseware and the instructors travel expenses)
- Our Lean Six Sigma Onsite courses are full of games, simulations, and active learning to help the adult learner
- SSDSI can customize the training to meet your companies particular training needs
For More Information Contact:
Kevin Clay, MBB
How Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Development Solutions, Inc. applies our knowledge to give you a Continuously Improving Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... onsite deployment experience:
- “Building the Plan”: We work with your leadership to tailor the best strategy at aligning the LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... and Six Sigma Implementation with organizational goals
- Deploy through strategic small scale implementations (deployment waves) built into a long term deployment plan
- Each deployment wave provides excitement in the organization as “Quick Wins” help build momentum
- Each wave continuously improves the deployment effectiveness as the new culture is embedded in the organization
- This deployment model is less of a financial burden to the organization
- Each wave is prioritized with projects that will provide quick ROI
- These projects help to fund the implementation wave
What are the Tangible Benefits of Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. Lean Six Sigma onsite Deployment Model?
- Historically 180 day return on Wave #1 deployment investment
- Continuous Improvement projects in each wave are prioritized to fund the implementation with 180 day turn-around in the first 24 months
What have we learned over our 15+ years of Lean Six Sigma onsite deployment experience?
- “Big Bang” Implementations focused on large scale training and deploying projects to each Change Agent tend to fail
- These Implementations are often too resource intensive
- This deployment model leads to dissatisfaction in mid and floor The value of an input in an experimental run. management because of interference with production expectancy
- Training a large pool of Change Agents and giving them each a Continuous Improvement project chokes the organization
- More time is spent on Continuous Improvement efforts which impedes creating the product or service
- Lengthy and complex Change Agent training leads to:
- Low (>30%) projects completion rate (it is difficult to retain the amount and complexity of the training)
“The team at SSDSDI have provided high quality Lean Six Sigma training to over 120 of my hourly and salary associates.
Their approach is user friendly yet has appropriate detail and rigor to impart understanding at the intended level of the student.
They have received high marks from our team.
As a Six Sigma Master Black Belt myself, I respect their calm demeanor, drive for results, and their deep subject expertise.
On a strategic level, they work closely with management to ensure their Lean Six Sigma training objectives match the continuous improvement philosophy and nomenclature of the host company.
They are easy to work with and effective, I would recommend the team at SSDSI to any company looking to have professional instruction in lean, six sigma, and theory of constraints”
Operations Executive in Automotive, Industrial, and Medical Products, Tenneco Inc.
4.8 Based on 1,325 Reviews