Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Programs
Master Black Belt Mentors
Two (2) Day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course
The two day course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be playing with Dice, Legos and Airplanes to make the Lean Six Sigma Methodology come to life. You will not be sitting down long.
Your team will be introduced to the basic concepts and tools of both Lean and Six Sigma. They will be able to participate as a core team member or A subject-matter expert (SME) is a person who is a... Learn More... (SME) on a Lean Six Sigma projects.
We will be using the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools to take you through a detailed root cause analysis of your organization’s opportunities. We develop a project charter using a “Quad Chart”. We will use a SIPOC to verify our focus. We move on to a Value Stream Map to uncover waste. The team then develops a “Quick Change Consists of input, value-add, and output. Map” to dig deep into the process. We then use Fishbone Diagrams to uncover the root causes of the issue. Last, we identify and prioritize improvements as well as develop a detailed project plan for implementation.
The Responsibilities of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
A Lean Sixs Sigma Yellow Belt typically has a basic knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, but does not lead projects on their own. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects.
In addition, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts may be responsible for running smaller Successful projects will improve quality, delight the custom... projects. These smaller Yellow Belt projects often get escalated to the Six Sigma trained key contributor and team leader, a part-ti... or Experienced, recognized Six Sigma expert and project leader,... The value of an input in an experimental run. where a Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control – Six Sigma pro... methodology is used to maximize cost savings.
Benefits of Onsite Training:
- The Training is focused on Your Opportunities
- SSDSI uses your opportunities in class (vs. generic examples)
- You will get the experience of a seasoned Lean and Six Sigma The utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More... who will help mentor you while completing your Lean and Six Sigma Project
- You can train up to 20 employees for one fixed cost (this cost includes courseware and the instructors travel & lodging)
- Our courses are full of games, simulations, and active learning to help the adult learner
- SSDSI can customize the training to meet your companies particular training needs
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Concepts Overview
- Developing the Lean Six Sigma Project Charter
- Completing the SIPOC to Ensure the Correct Focus
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM) to Identify Waste
- Using the “Quick Change Process Mapping Technique” for Process Discovery
- Root Cause Analysis using the 5-Why and Fishbone
- How to Select, Manage and Control the Right Solutions