Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program
This is the 1st 2-Days of the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course.
This course is for the Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) that will be called into a Six Sigma Project.
Note* Yellow Belts are not considered Change Agents in Six Sigma although they are have a critical role in the change being made to the process.
We refer to the Six Sigma Yellow Belts as “Subject Matter Experts” (or SME’s). The SME is the operator (or operators) that own the process investigated in the Six Sigma Project. Without the knowledge and experience of the SME, the Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Project will fail. The purpose of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course is to educate the SME on the Six Sigma tools that they will encounter.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Includes:
- Lean and Six Sigma Introduction
- Six Sigma Deployment Infrastructure
- Lean Six Sigma Project Definition (Project Charter)
- Project Selection Process
- Process Mapping (Value Stream Mapping, SIPOC and Variables Mapping)
- Input Prioritization Tools (Using the C&E Matrix)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics and Basic Quality Tools