Lean Six Sigma Deployment Program
As the pressure to deliver results in an organization increases, companies are challenged with driving Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... Deployment programs with Tangible and Sustainable Benefits. The Team at Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... Development Solutions, Inc. has over 15 years of LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... and Six Sigma Training, Deployment and Project Mentoring experience providing Tangible and Sustainable Benefits.
As the pressure to deliver results in an organization increases, companies are challenged with driving Continuous improvement (or Kaizen) is a way to identify oppo... Learn More... programs with Tangible and Sustainable Benefits.
The Team at Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has over 15 years of Lean and Six Sigma Training, Deployment and Project Mentoring experience providing Tangible and Sustainable Benefits.
How Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. applies our knowledge to give you a Continuously Improving Deployment experience:
- “Building the Plan”: We work with your leadership to tailor the best strategy at aligning the Lean and Six Sigma Implementation with organizational goals
- Deploy through strategic small scale implementations (deployment waves) built into a long term deployment plan
- Each deployment wave provides excitement in the organization as “Quick Wins” help build momentum
- Each wave continuously improves the deployment effectiveness as the new culture is embedded in the organization
- This deployment model is less of a financial burden to the organization
- Each wave is prioritized with projects that will provide quick ROI
- These projects help to fund the implementation wave
What are the Tangible Benefits of Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. Deployment Model?
- Historically 180 day return on Wave #1 deployment investment
- Continuous Improvement projects in each wave are prioritized to fund the implementation with 180 day turn-around in the first 24 months
What have we learned over our 15+ years of deployment experience?
- “Big Bang” Implementations focused on large scale training and deploying projects to each A change agent encourages and facilitates change within an o... Learn More... tend to fail
- These Implementations are often too resource intensive
- This deployment model leads to dissatisfaction in mid and floor Statistics level A statistics level is the value of input in... Learn More... management because of interference with production expectancy
- Training a large pool of Change Agents and giving them each a Continuous Improvement project chokes the organization
- More time is spent on Continuous Improvement efforts which impedes creating the product or service
- Lengthy and complex Change Agent training leads to:
- Low (>30%) projects completion rate (it is difficult to retain the amount and complexity of the trainings)