Lean Six Sigma
Training Sites Globally
Green Belts Trained
Million $ in Savings
Star Review Rating
“Our instructor for the Lean Six Sigma Six Sigma trained key contributor and team leader, a part-ti... course was excellent. She was extremely energetic and did a great job pacing her delivery in accordance with our needs. She also went out of her way to accommodate our need to utilize Excel and Minitab for some of the statistical analysis and to share some specific, real-world examples. She excelled at making complex subjects clear.
I highly reccommend this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course to anyone who wants to have an impact to their organization.”
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course includes
- Lean and Six Sigma Overview
- How to Select the Right Lean Six Sigma Projects
- How to Develop the Lean Six Sigma Project Charter
- The SIPOC Diagram (Verify Your Project Focus)
- Learn How to use Value Stream Mapping to Quickly Identify Waste in the Process
- Developing the X-Map (or Input Map) to Discover the Key Inputs to Your Process)
- Developing the Cause and Effects Matrix to Prioritize Key Inputs
- How to Complete the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to Manage Risk
- Brush up on Basic Statistics
- Learn the Basic Graphical Stats Tools (Pareto Charts, Boxplots, Scatter Plots)
- How to Define your Processes Capability in Metrics
- How to Turn a Practical Question into a Statistical Question (or Hypothesis)
- How to Understand the Statistical Relationship between two variables
- How to Control Your Process using SPC (Statistical Process Control)
“I thought the training on all of the quantitative statistical tools was most beneficial to me. I was afraid of stats before I took the class, but now I am more confident analyzing data.
The way that the instructor taught the concepts along with the application in Minitab allowed me to grasp the material a lot easier and faster than traditional statistics courses at a university.
Everything we were taught in class is out on Six Sigma Development Systems website and YouTube channel for reference 24/7.”
We help you complete your project
Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. will provide you with a detaiiled DMAIC roadmap to guide you through your project. We also provide you with a The utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More... mentor to work with you throughout your project.
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Green Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
What kind of time will the course require?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course is a hybrid of online and traditional classroom courses. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course is broken into three sections:
- 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements,
- 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions,
- 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
Detail of time requirements:
Section #1: 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements
- You will be required to review several interactive video’s introducing you to the Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies.
- During our pre-class preparation, we will work with you define a properly scoped (manageable) Lean Six Sigma project.
You will be pointed to instructional articles and video’s to help with Charter development
- We will also work with you to collect proper data to use in the live classroom sessions
You will be directed to instructional articles on how to develop a multi-vari data collection sheet
Section #2: 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions.
Section #3 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
- Our Master Black Belt Mentors will be your resource to Mentor and A Champion in a Six Sigma initiative is the executive sponso... Learn More... you through the five DMAIC tollgates provided.
- You will be given access to several educational resources (online articles, videos and books) during the classroom session to aid throughout the certification process.