Lean Six Sigma
Master Black Belt Mentors
Lean Six Sigma
Master Black Belt Mentors
Green Belt Course Topics Include:
- Lean and Six Sigma Overview
- How to Select the Right Lean Six Sigma Projects
- How to Develop the Lean Six Sigma Project Charter
- The SIPOC Diagram (Verify Your Project Focus)
- Learn How to use Value Stream Mapping to Quickly Identify Waste in the Process
- Developing the X-Map (or Input Map) to Discover the Key Inputs to Your Process)
- Developing the Cause and Effects Matrix to Prioritize Key Inputs
- How to Complete the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to Manage Risk
- Brush up on Basic Statistics
- Learn the Basic Graphical Stats Tools (Pareto Charts, Boxplots, Scatter Plots)
- How to Define your Processes Capability in Metrics
- How to Turn a Practical Question into a Statistical Question (or Hypothesis)
- How to Understand the Statistical Relationship between two variables
- How to Control Your Process using SPC (Statistical Process Control)
These tools are included to help you complete your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Six Sigma “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI The utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More... to mentor you through your complete Green Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
What is the estimated time requirement of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course is a hybrid of online and traditional classroom courses. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course is broken into three sections:
- 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements,
- 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions,
- 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
Each of the three sections are explained in more detail below:
Section #1: 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements
- You will be required to review several interactive video’s introducing you to the Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies.
- During our pre-class preparation, we will work with you define a properly scoped (manageable) Lean Six Sigma project.
You will be pointed to instructional articles and video’s to help with Charter development
- We will also work with you to collect proper data to use in the live classroom sessions
You will be directed to instructional articles on how to develop a multi-vari data collection sheet
Section #2: 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions.
Section #3 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
- Our Master Black Belt Mentors will be your resource to Mentor and A Champion in a Six Sigma initiative is the executive sponso... Learn More... you through the five DMAIC is an abbreviation of the five improvement steps it co... Learn More... tollgates provided.
- You will be given access to several educational resources (online articles, videos and books) during the classroom session to aid throughout the certification process.
SSDSI is absolutely the real deal! I have personally taken the LSSBB training in Austin, Texas (I am in Washington, DC). I currently have LSSBB, but my emphasis was on lean and taking LSSBB course has helped me to understand streamlining process not only by removing waste, but also by reducing variation with the use of statistics and statistical tools such as MiniTab.
The team at SSDSI are extremely knowledgeable and their practical experience has helped make sense of the material that may seem otherwise overwhelming. The instructors are calm, detailed, and patient. They are a wealth of knowledge, prepared, personable, reliable, and are amazing practitioners.
The flexibility of SSDSI's instructors has allowed SSDSI to travel anywhere. As a matter of a fact, SSDSI has instructed my company's last three LSSGB courses including their respective Lean Six Sigma jump start mentoring events. We have certified/will certify almost 40 employees over the course of the last year and a half with SSDSI.
SSDSI has put together comprehensible tools for their participants - and if coupled with effort on your part, their is no way you will not be belted within 3-4 months. As an aspiring LSSMBB, I have used his tools to train yellow belts for my company and its funny how now everyone wants to be a part of the LSS family. The process definitely works - its proven for sure.
The instructors will not tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. They are process focused and if you want to improve your business operations, please heed to their advise.They have definitely proven to be trusted advisers.