Don’t put a bad-aid on a problem! … fix the issue permanently. The “Root Cause” is the fundamental, underlying reason for a problem.
Our Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis Certification Course teaches you how to use a powerful Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis Toolset to identify the cause of a problem, solve it, and prevent it from occurring again. This saves your organization time, money, and resources.
Their will be a quiz after each of the four modules:
- There will be a quiz at the end of each module. Once the Course is completed and the four quizzes are passed, you will be immediately awarded a Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis Certification. You will be given two chances to pass each quiz. If you fail any of the quizzes twice, you will fail the course and will not be given another chance to pass.
Bonus! You will be given a link to download powerful Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis tools:
- Within the Course you will be given links to download a powerful Root Cause Analysis Toolset. The Toolset is made up of the SIPOC, Input Map (or Variables Map), C&E Matrix and FMEA (or Failure Modes and Effects Analysis). Each tool is in the form of a Microsoft Excel Template. You will be using these tools during this course.
When Registering for the course:
- If you are purchasing this Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis course for another employee, please register using his or her email mail address so that they can complete the registration once the course confirmation email is sent to their email.
- If you are purchasing this Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis course for several employees, please pay for all of the employees in this transaction; use your (the purchaser’s) email address. Please send an email to email@example.com with the first name (in column A), last name (in column B) and email address (in Column C) of a Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet. We will then upload all employees into our Learning Management System and the will receive a confirmation email to begin their class.
Another Bonus! Links below to FREE articles explaining each tool in the Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis Toolset
As a bonus, You will find links below to FREE articles explaining each tool in the tools and how all four tools work in concert to understand and improve the root cause of process defects. You can reference the articles at any time.
- The SIPOC(R) Diagram
- The Input (or Variables) Map
- The C&E Matrix
- The FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
If you find the class to be of value to you and/or your colleagues, please leave a review
Enjoy the course.