Table of contents
A Tollgate Review will help you determine if the goals in a DMAIC stage have been completed and whether you can move on to the next stage. A Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... Measure Tollgate Review is like a checkpoint at which the various team members meet with a project Champion and determine whether the work has been performed as indicated in the project plan and whether the objectives mentioned have been achieved.
Six Sigma Measure Tollgate Review
- Has the Team Identified the Key Measures (Input’s and Y’s)?
- Has a detailed Process Flow Chart/Map been developed to show Quick Wins (redundancies, LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... Improvements)?
- Has the “Input Map” been developed?
- How much time was spent on the development of the Input Map?
- Is the team confident that they have identified most of KPIV’s (Key There are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... Learn More... Input Variables)?
- Are the KPOV’s (Key Process Output Variables) described in measurable terms?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the business process (The Big Y’s and Little Y’s)?
- What are the agreed upon definitions (specifications) of the high impact characteristics (CTQs), defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the Cpk and Cp are short-term capability measures for a particul... metrics?
Was the Measurement System and the Data Verified?
- Has the team verified the stability and In a set of measurements, accuracy is closeness of... Learn More... of the measurement process?
- Was a A measurement systems analysis (MSA) is a thorough... Learn More... R&R conducted? If not, how was the Measurement System Verified?
Process Variation Displayed and Communicated
- Has the team used control charts to display and communicate A baseline measurement method, also known as "the before mea... variation in the KPIV’s?
- Is there “Out of Control” situations? If so, how are they being dealt with?
- What is the current process performance baseline?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?