Table of contents
A Tollgate Review will help you determine if the goals in a DMAIC stage have been completed and whether you can move on to the next stage. A Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Measure Tollgate Review is like a checkpoint at which the various team members meet with a project Champion and determine whether the work has been performed as indicated in the project plan and whether the objectives mentioned have been achieved.
Six Sigma Measure Tollgate Review
- Has the Team Identified the Key Measures (Input’s and Y’s)?
- Has a detailed Process Flow Chart/Map been developed to show Quick Wins (redundancies, LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Improvements)?
- Has the “Input Map” been developed?
- How much time was spent on the development of the Input Map?
- Is the team confident that they have identified most of KPIV’s (Key Consists of input, value-add, and output. Learn More... Input Variables)?
- Are the KPOV’s (Key Process Output Variables) described in measurable terms?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the business process (The Big Y’s and Little Y’s)?
- What are the agreed upon definitions (specifications) of the high impact characteristics (CTQs), defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
Was the Measurement System and the Data Verified?
- Has the team verified the stability and In a set of measurements, accuracy is closeness of... of the measurement process?
- Was a A measurement systems analysis (MSA) is a thorough... R&R conducted? If not, how was the Measurement System Verified?
Process Variation Displayed and Communicated
- Has the team used control charts to display and communicate baseline variation in the KPIV’s?
- Is there “Out of Control” situations? If so, how are they being dealt with?
- What is the current process performance baseline?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?