Table of contents
Six Sigma Analyze Tollgate Review
A Tollgate Review will help you determine if the goals in a DMAIC is an abbreviation of the five improvement steps it co... stage have been completed and whether you can move on to the next stage.
A Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Analyze Tollgate Review is like a checkpoint at which the various team members meet with a project A Champion in a Six Sigma initiative is the executive sponso... and determine whether the work has been performed as indicated in the project plan and whether the objectives mentioned have been achieved.
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) (Qualitative Analysis)
- Has the Preliminary FMEA been developed?
- Has the Team drilled down on at least the five Key Inputs determined through the C&E Matrix
- Has the team discovered any quick wins from the FMEA? If so, how are they being dealt with?
- What Statistical Tools were used to analyze the data?
- Has the team gathered data for a Mult-Vari Analysis to determine the “Critical Few” Variables?
- Has the team used the Basic Quality Tools to graphically analyze the data?
- Has a Hypothesis statement(s), Hypothesis testing definition A statistical hypothesis test ... and Hypothesis testing definition A statistical hypothesis test ... has been developed for the data analyzed
Quantifying the Gap/Opportunity
- What is the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) in Six Sigma is the cost of prov... (Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) in Six Sigma is the cost of prov...) as supported by the team’s analysis?
- What are the revised rough order estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for the improvement project?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
Analyze Stage Deliverables
- Revised What is a Six Sigma Project Charter? The project charter is... problem statement reflecting an increased understanding of the problem
- Additional Sources of Variation statistically quantified and prioritized
- Use and display Multi-Vari tools to identify and verify the “Vital few” (Knob Variable) factors
- Graphical analysis and interpretation of data using Basic Quality Tools
- Correlation and Regression Analysis (if Applicable)
- Hypothesis statement(s), A statistical hypothesis is a hypothesis that is testabl... and In statistical hypothesis testing, the alternative hypothe... has been developed for the data analyzed
- Hypothesis testing definition A statistical hypothesis test ... output, p value and interpretation of the data
- Any red flags with project or project scope and recommendations to resolve
- Red flags and recommendations for resolving them defined
- Next steps documented
- Approval of report out signed by Project Champion