Table of contents
Why do we feel lost?
You wouldn’t feel lost with an effective Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Roadmap. One of the most significant problems in any Lean Six Sigma Deployment is low project closure rates. Students are engaged in multiple weeks of training where they are filled with information. When the training is complete, they are given requirements and deliverables for their certification. Historically, only 35% of these Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... Projects are completed.
Why the low project closure rate?
As Master Black Belt Instructors, we teach the methodology and help to implement, but we often fall into a trap. As MBB’s, we have an intimate knowledge of what we are teaching and expect (often subconsciously) our budding belts to fill in the blanks. We expect the potential belts to ask questions, but often they get so much information they don’t even know how to formulate the questions. This “input” leads to students that go back to work and they do not know where to start with their projects. Because they do not know where to start, it becomes easy to revert back to their “reactive” modes. This results in projects that stall indefinitely.
So, to answer the question: Why are there low project closure rates? …Because students need structure or a The Six Sigma Green Belt is a certificate that professionals... Learn More... Project Roadmap to show them the path to project completion.
Voice of the Customer
We took into account the Voice of the customer (VOC) refers to the detailed process ... Learn More..., and they said “we need help getting started” and “we need help understanding where to go next.” …We have answered the call by providing a comprehensive LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... The Six Sigma Green Belt is a certificate that professionals... Learn More... Project Roadmap. For those engaged in a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project, this will help you complete your project quickly and effectively. For those leading a deployment of Lean and Six Sigma, this roadmap is a great Benchmarking This is a method to find the best performing sy....
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Roadmap
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Roadmap Includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Tollgates
- These are detailed tollgate reviews for each of the stages of the DMAIC is an abbreviation of the five improvement steps it co... There are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... Learn More...
- DMAIC Green Belt Project Flowchart
- This Flowchart shows the basic flow of a Generic Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project to help you understand where to go next
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project Requirements
- A PowerPoint Presentation that explains in detail our (SSDSI’s) Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Requirements
- These requirements can be used as a generic project certification requirements
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project PowerPoint Template
- This PowerPoint template is a good roadmap to help you understand “how to start” and “what to do next”
- This PowerPoint template also includes work instructions to help you understand the flow of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project.