This FREE downloadable ZIP file contains seven Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis tools in a Microsoft Excel format. These tools are used in the Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis toolset.
You will find links below to articles explaining how to use each tool in the Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis and how all four tools work in concert to understand and improve the root cause of a process problem.
- How to Complete a Project Charter
- How to complete the SIPOC(R) Diagram
- 10 Steps to complete the Value Stream Map (Current State and Future State)
- How to complete the Input (or Variables) Map
- How to complete the C&E Matrix
- How to complete the FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- PM Tool for managing process improvements
If you find value in our FREE Lean Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis templates, please leave us a 5 Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. Enjoy the templates and if you need any help, contact us at email@example.com or 866-922-6566.