Public Training Cancellation Policy
Master Black Belt Mentors
We are an Accredited Training Organization with the IASSC
Certified as an an Accredited Training Organization with the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) “The IASSC Accredited Training Organization (ATO) designation validates Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has demonstrated adequate management systems, courseware with a high degree of correlation to the subject matter contained in the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge, delivery schema consistent with such content and highly qualified instructors.”
Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification Programs
- Customer Cancellations must be submitted to Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 888-325-4281
- Cancellations received 11 business days or greater from class start date will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations from 0-10 business days of class start date will be invoiced the full training fee.
- The customer can transfer enrollment to a future Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. training course of the same or less value within 365 days of the cancellation date.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are responsible for payment in full.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINING COURSE BY SIX SIGMA DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- The public course must meet a minimum required enrollment or the class will be cancelled.
- If the class is cancelled, the student will be notified with alternate options including, but not limited to:
- Reschedule the student for another SSDSI training date in their area
- Travel to and attend a live training in one of our other training sites
- Attend a hybrid Live Virtual Classroom course at any one of our Live courses. All of our Live Training’s are hybrid courses (a mixture of Live In Person training and Live Virtual Classroom training)
- Notification will be provided within seven (7) days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations.
- The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
If you purchased your class on CourseHorse, then CourseHorse’s cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you need help cancelling or have any questions, please visit CourseHorse