Six Sigma Development Solution, Inc.’s
International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) exam option
- Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. will not be held liable in any way if the client fails the exam.
- The IASSC examination is an added cost above our course fee unless negotiated in a contract between the client and Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc.
- If your IASSC examination vouchers expire before you complete your exam, you will be charged a $99.98 USD fee to renew the exam.
- Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. is not a boot camp for the IASSC tests. We teach an estimated 40% of the topics included in the test.
Lean Six Sigma project option for certification
- Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. offers the candidates up to 180 calendar days of “Student Managed Mentorship” after the last day of the course described in this contract to complete certification projects using the tools and roadmap provided by Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. Candidates will be required to follow the certification roadmap instructions and have each stage of their projects vetted by one of Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc’s Master Black Belt mentors until project completion within the certification deadline date.
- A maximum of two (2) certification deadline extensions can be granted for an added 90 days each but will incur a certification extension fee of $250.00 USD per student, per certification deadline extension.
- After two 90-day extensions, if the certification requirements are still not met, the student will have to re-take the course and repay the full course fee to reset the deadline to 180 days after the last day of the re-taken course to complete a certification project.
- If the customer selects the invoice option for payment and is fifteen (15) or more days in arrears from the invoice due date, all mentorship services included with the course will cease until the invoice is paid in full including any penalties for late payment.
Please review Lean Six Sigma Certification Options for more information on certification options,