LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION OPTIONS
Lean Six Sigma Certification Options
Certification option #1:
Pass the International Association for Six Sigma Certification’s (IASSC) Lean Six Sigma Six Sigma trained key contributor and team leader, a part-ti... Exam or Lean Six Sigma Experienced, recognized Six Sigma expert and project leader,... Exam.
- With this option you will earn a Lean Six Sigma Certification through the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
- If you choose this option and pass the IASSC certification test, you are not required to complete a Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt The value of an input in an experimental run. project through our Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc.
- You can schedule and take the test online. Go to http://www.iassc.org/six-sigma-certification/get-lean-six-sigma-certified/on-demand-web-based-certification-testing/ for more information.
- The IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification test is an added cost paid to the IASSC (See IASSC Certification Testing Options)
- The IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification test can be taken online and is administered by the IASSC (See IASSC Certification Testing Options)
Resources to help you successfully pass the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt exam:
** We suggest you allow at least seven days after the completion of our course to study for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Exam**
- The IASSC Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (https://www.iassc.org/body-of-knowledge/black-belt-body-of-knowledge/)
- The IASSC Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (https://www.iassc.org/body-of-knowledge/green-belt-body-of-knowledge/)
- IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt exam study guide (https://sixsigmastudyguide.com/iassc-lean-six-sigma-study-guide/).
- IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide (https://sixsigmastudyguide.com/six-sigma-study-guides/iassc-six-sigma-green-belt-study-guide/)
If you choose this option to become Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, you will not have to complete a Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt project. Although, “It is also recommended that those sitting for the IASSC exam have real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.”
** We suggest if you choose the IASSC test option for certification, you also allow us to mentor you through a Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Project.
Certification option #2:
Complete a Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt level project within six (6) months using the tools, methodology and road map provided by Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc.
- With this option you will earn a Lean Six Sigma Certification through Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (not through the IASSC).
- If you complete a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Project as a group (more than one potential Green or Black Belt working on the project), then you will also be required to pass Six Sigma Development Solutions internal Lean Six Sigma Black Belt examination (*this is a different test than the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam).
- You have two chances to pass the 20-question timed (60 minutes) exam. If you fail the test twice, you will then be required to conduct your own (not as a group) Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project.
If you choose the option to complete a Lean Six Sigma Certification Project:
Our The utmost level in the Six Sigma hierarchy is the Master Bl... Learn More... mentors will help you through the whole project cycle to complete your certification project.
- Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you before the class to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodologies and earn your Certification in less than three months.
- Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available after the class (for up to six months) to Mentor you through each stage of your project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.
These tools are included to help you complete your Lean Six Sigma certification project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a well defined flowchart for project completion.
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint template with detailed instructions on how to complete your final project presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.