Lean and Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course
The LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... and Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... White Belt Certification Course is an interactive course to introduce the fundamental principles of a LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... Learn More... with an Introduction to Six Sigma. You will learn how the two methodologies work in synergy to give you and overall There are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... Learn More... improvement strategy. Please join us to learn how Lean and Six Sigma translates to $$$ savings and customer satisfaction.
- What is Lean?
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Key Principles of Lean
- The 7+1 Deadly Muda (無駄, on'yomi reading) is a ... Learn More...
- Basic Lean Methods and Tools
- There are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... Learn More... Flow and TAKT Time Definition Takt time, or simply Takt, is a manufac... Learn More...
- Replenishment Pull and Kanban
- Lean 5S Visual Management Training The Lean 5S training tool... Visual Management
At the completion of this webinar, you will be a certified Lean and Six Sigma White Belt. SSDSI will enter you into our database of certified Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners for future reference.
Who should attend:
- Those wanting to Learn about Lean and Six Sigma
- Those who are part of a Lean and/or Six Sigma Deployment but have not been educated on what the methodologies are about
- Decision Makers who are interested in Lean and/or Six Sigma