Lean and Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course
The LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... and Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... White Belt Certification Course is an interactive course to introduce the fundamental principles of a LEAN Definition LEAN is a production method aimed primarily ... with an Introduction to Six Sigma. You will learn how the two methodologies work in synergy to give you and overall Consists of input, value-add, and output. Learn More... improvement strategy. Please join us to learn how Lean and Six Sigma translates to $$$ savings and customer satisfaction.
- What is Lean?
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Key Principles of Lean
- The 7+1 Deadly Muda (無駄, on'yomi reading) is a ...
- Basic Lean Methods and Tools
- Consists of input, value-add, and output. Learn More... Flow and TAKT Time Definition Takt time, or simply Takt, is a manufac...
- Replenishment Pull and Kanban
- 5S Visual Management
At the completion of this webinar, you will be a certified Lean and Six Sigma White Belt. SSDSI will enter you into our database of certified Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners for future reference.
Who should attend:
- Those wanting to Learn about Lean and Six Sigma
- Those who are part of a Lean and/or Six Sigma Deployment but have not been educated on what the methodologies are about
- Decision Makers who are interested in Lean and/or Six Sigma