Lean and Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course
The Lean and Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course is an interactive course to introduce the fundamental principles of a Lean Enterprise with an Introduction to Six Sigma. You will learn how the two methodologies work in synergy to give you and overall process improvement strategy. Please join us to learn how Lean and Six Sigma translates to $$$ savings and customer satisfaction.
- What is Lean?
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Key Principles of Lean
- The 7+1 Deadly Wastes
- Basic Lean Methods and Tools
- Process Flow and TAKT Time
- Replenishment Pull and Kanban
- 5S Visual Management
At the completion of this webinar, you will be a certified Lean and Six Sigma White Belt. SSDSI will enter you into our database of certified Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners for future reference.
Who should attend:
- Those wanting to Learn about Lean and Six Sigma
- Those who are part of a Lean and/or Six Sigma Deployment but have not been educated on what the methodologies are about
- Decision Makers who are interested in Lean and/or Six Sigma