Lean Six Sigma Onsite Training and Certification!
Master Black Belt Mentors
We are an Accredited Training Organization with the IASSC
Certified as an an Accredited Training Organization with the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
"The IASSC Accredited Training Organization (ATO) designation validates Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has demonstrated adequate management systems, courseware with a high degree of correlation to the subject matter contained in the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge, delivery schema consistent with such content and highly qualified instructors."
We Provide Onsite Training and Deployment!
SSDSI will come to your site to train for your choice of the Lean Six Sigma Certification Levels. Onsite training is more cost effective than open enrollment training when training larger groups of team members.
Benefits of Onsite Training:
- The Training is focused on Your Opportunities
- SSDSI uses your opportunities in class (vs. generic examples)
- You will get the experience of a seasoned Lean and Six Sigma Master Black Belt who will help mentor you while completing your Lean and Six Sigma Project
- You can train up to 20 employees for one fixed cost (this cost includes courseware and the instructors travel & lodging)
- Our courses are full of games, simulations, and active learning to help the adult learner
- SSDSI can customize the training to meet your companies particular training needs
How Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. applies our knowledge to give you a Continuously Improving Deployment experience:
- “Building the Plan”: We work with your leadership to tailor the best strategy at aligning the Lean and Six Sigma Implementation with organizational goals
- Deploy through strategic small scale implementations (deployment waves) built into a long term deployment plan
- Each deployment wave provides excitement in the organization as “Quick Wins” help build momentum
- Each wave continuously improves the deployment effectiveness as the new culture is embedded in the organization
- This deployment model is less of a financial burden to the organization
- Each wave is prioritized with projects that will provide quick ROI
- These projects help to fund the implementation wave
What are the Tangible Benefits of Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. Deployment Model?
- Historically 180 day return on Wave #1 deployment investment
- Continuous Improvement projects in each wave are prioritized to fund the implementation with 180 day turn-around in the first 24 months
What have we learned over our 15+ years of deployment experience?
- “Big Bang” Implementations focused on large scale training and deploying projects to each Change Agent tend to fail
- These Implementations are often too resource intensive
- This deployment model leads to dissatisfaction in mid and floor level management because of interference with production expectancy
- Training a large pool of Change Agents and giving them each a Continuous Improvement project chokes the organization
- More time is spent on Continuous Improvement efforts which impedes creating the product or service
- Lengthy and complex Change Agent training leads to:
- Low (>30%) projects completion rate (it is difficult to retain the amount and complexity of the training)
For More Information Contact:
Kevin Clay, MBB
The team at SSDSDI have provided high quality Lean Six Sigma training to over 120 of my hourly and salary associates.
Their approach is user friendly yet has appropriate detail and rigor to impart understanding at the intended level of the student.
They have received high marks from our team.
As a Six Sigma Master Black Belt myself, I respect their calm demeanor, drive for results, and their deep subject expertise.
On a strategic level, they work closely with management to ensure their Lean Six Sigma training objectives match the continuous improvement philosophy and nomenclature of the host company.
They are easy to work with and effective, I would recommend the team at SSDSI to any company looking to have professional instruction in lean, six sigma, and theory of constraints
4.8 Based on 1,325 Reviews