A Quick Win Tollgate Review will help you determine if the goals in a Quick Win Project have been completed. A Six Sigma Definition: Six Sigma is a set of techniques and t... Learn More... Quick Win Tollgate Review is like a checkpoint at which the various team members meet with a project A Champion in a Six Sigma initiative is the executive sponso... Learn More... and determine whether the work has been performed as indicated in the project plan and whether the objectives mentioned have been achieved.
Below is a -snippet- of the Six Sigma Quick Win Tollgate Review:
Has the “Project Charter” been developed?
(The following questions should help determine the answer)?
- Business Case: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on this project? Is the project linked to key business goals and objectives?
- What key business There are many ways to organize your lean six sigma processe... output measure(s) will the project leverage and how?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities on this project
- Problem Statement (Starting Line): What specifically is the problem?
- Where does it occur?
- When does it occur?
- What is its extent?
Goal Statement (Finish Line):
- What is the goal or target for the improvement team’s project?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the organization) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How will the and the organization measure complete success for this project?
What is a Project Scope? The project scope (PS) is a part of... Learn More...:
- What are the physical boundaries of the scope?
- What is in bounds and what is not?
- How does the project manager ensure against ?
- Is the project scope manageable? What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- When was the project start date?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Is the project currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Has a project plan with milestones been developed?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected project completion date is met?