Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program
Public, Onsite and Online Training
We are an Accredited Training Organization with the IASSC
Certified as an an Accredited Training Organization with the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
“The IASSC Accredited Training Organization (ATO) designation validates Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. has demonstrated adequate management systems, courseware with a high degree of correlation to the subject matter contained in the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge, delivery schema consistent with such content and highly qualified instructors.”
View our Public Six Sigma Training Locations
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program
This is an Intense Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course to teach the Tools and Methodology of Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using simulations to learn the Importance of Statistics and Data when Solving a Process problem. You will learn Powerful Root Cause Analysis Tools. We will be using Minitab as a statistical analysis tool throughout the course. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Six Sigma Green Belt ertification Project.
We will help You Before, During and After the Course to Complete Your Six Sigma Certification Project
Before the course- Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Six Sigma and earn your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in less than three months.
After the Course- Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Six Sigma Green Belt project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Requirements:
- You must Complete a Six Sigma Black Belt Project within 6 Months.
- The Six Sigma Black Belt Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
- (If you are “in between jobs” and do not know where to find a project, we will help you). Read our Article: “Lean and Six Sigma Project Selection for the Unemployed”
The pre-requisite to this course: Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt Program Topics Include:
- Green Belt Review Exercise
- How to Identify and Manage Attribute Measurements
- Attribute Measurement Systems Analysis
- Advanced Capability Analysis
- How to Transform Non-Normal Data
- ANOVA Two Way and Nested
- Multiple Regression
- Sequential Regression and Best Subsets
- Sample Size Determination
- Advanced Multi-Vari Applications
- Advanced Attribute Statistical Process Control
- How to Control the Process for the Long Term
These tools are included to help you complete your Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Six Sigma “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Black Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
What is the estimated time requirement of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course is a hybrid of online and traditional classroom courses. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Course is broken into three sections:
- 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements,
- 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions,
- 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
Each of the three section are explained in more detail below:
Section #1: 20 hours of pre-classroom preparation requirements
- You will be required to review several interactive video’s introducing you to the Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies.
- During our pre-class preparation, we will work with you define a properly scoped (manageable) Lean Six Sigma project.
You will be pointed to instructional articles and video’s to help with Charter development
- We will also work with you to collect proper data to use in the live classroom sessions
You will be directed to instructional articles on how to develop a multi-vari data collection sheet
Section #2: 40 hours or five days (excluding lunch and hourly 10 minute breaks) of live (in person) or virtual classroom sessions.
Section #3 20 hours (or more) of post-classroom Lean Six Sigma certification requirements
- Our Master Black Belt Mentors will be your resource to Mentor and Champion you through the five DMAIC tollgates provided.
- You will be given access to several educational resources (online articles, videos and books) during the classroom session to aid throughout the certification process.