Date(s) - 02/18/2019 - 02/22/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PRE-REQUISITES TO THE LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION COURSE.
This is an Intense 5-day Lean Six Sigma Certification Course
The course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using simulations to learn the Importance of Statistics and Data when Solving a Process problem. You will learn Powerful Root Cause Analysis Tools. We will be using Minitab as a statistical analysis tool throughout the course. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited!
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program Topics Include:
- Green Belt Review Exercise
- How to Identify and Manage Attribute Measurements
- Attribute Measurement Systems Analysis
- Advanced Capability Analysis
- How to Transform Non-Normal Data
- ANOVA Two Way and Nested
- Multiple Regression
- Sequential Regression and Best Subsets
- Sample Size Determination
- Advanced Multi-Vari Applications
- Advanced Attribute Statistical Process Control
- How to Control the Process for the Long Term
* For certification options, please see: Lean Six Sigma Certification Options
Reserve your space(s):
Bookings are closed for this event.