Date(s) - 07/03/2017 - 07/06/2017
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This is an Intense 4-day Lean Certification Course
The Lean Certification course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using a number of Lean Games and Simulations to learn the how to Reduce Waste (Complexity) in a Process and Increase the Capacity to do work without adding more employees. We will be playing with Dice, Legos and Airplanes to make the Lean Methodologies come to life. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Lean Certification Project.
We Will Help You Before, During and After the Course to Complete Your Lean Certification Project
Before the course: Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Lean and earn your Lean Certification in less than three months.
After the Course: Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Lean Certification project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.
Lean Change Agent Certification Requirements:
- You must Complete a Lean Certification Project within 6 Months.
- The Lean Certification Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
The Lean Certification course includes:
- Overview of the Lean Enterprise
- Integrating Lean & Six Sigma
- Muda (or Waste) Elimination
- Value Stream Mapping (Current and Future State)
- How to Conduct a Workout (Lean Vision Events (or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT Time and PITCH Applications
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. Traditional “Push”
- Kanban or Visual Signaling
- Quick Changeover or SMED
- Root Cause Analysis and Error Proofing (Poka Yoke)
These tools are included to help you complete your Lean Certification Project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Lean Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
Reserve your space(s):
Bookings are closed for this event.