Date(s) - 05/08/2017 - 05/12/2017
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using simulations to learn the Importance of Statistics and Data when Solving a Process problem. You will learn Powerful Root Cause Analysis Tools. We will be using Minitab as a statistical analysis tool throughout the course. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Project.
What our clients have to say:
“The class was excellent! Use of Interactive tools like Google Docs made it easy to collaborate with the instructor and others in class. Instructors experience and stories made the class relatable to my discipline. I was skeptical of the webinar at first, but I would choose the webinar over the live class because of the convenience” – Josh Green, Pipeline Engineer
We Will Help You Before, During and After the Course to Complete Your Lean Six Sigma Certification Project
Before the course:
Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Lean Six Sigma and earn your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in less than three months.
After the Course:
Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Requirements:
- You must Complete a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project within 6 Months.
- The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
- (If you are “in between jobs” and do not know where to find a project, we will help you. )
- Read our Article: “Lean Six Sigma Project Selection for the Unemployed”
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program Topics Include:
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Lean Six Sigma Project Definition (Project Charter)
- Project Selection Process
- Process Mapping (SIPOC and Variables Mapping)
- Input Prioritization Tools (Using the C&E Matrix)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Statistical Process Control for Normal and Non Normal Data
- Advanced Graphical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Tests for Mean with t-test, 2t Test
- ANOVA (Analyses of Variance)
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Process Control Plan
These tools are included to help you complete your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Project:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Lean Six Sigma “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Green Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.